May 21, 2014

Little Luis Ibaraki 3

“Only on condition that you stop being a Christian. I will allow anything but that matter.  Let me tolerate. I can’t permit you to keep having a faith the same as now. You can live for another 50 years. You can have good fancy meal. You can put on fine cloth. Furthermore, you can be a worrier with sword, and be a feudal lord, too.”
     Hanzaburo told, just trying to save Luis Ibaraki.
     But, little Luis said this, gazing eyes of Hanzaburo.
“I don’t want to live on that condition. Because, it is not reasonable to exchange a life that has no end for one that soon finishes.
     The warrior, it is much better to become a Christian and go to heaven. Believe in Christ and let’s go to heaven together with me.”
    Several times, I have visited the village of Yamamoto, where this endearing little Luis, aged 12, chose God. God’s deep presence is poured on whenever I pray looking up the heavens, with being seated on the banks of the river flowing along the village of Yamamoto.
     This boy’s eyes were turned to imperishable heaven. He knew what an assured reward heaven is.  This is why he refused any favor on the earth. Good tasty fancy meal, dresses, long life and even the title as a feudal lord……  It’s absolutely true that he knew. How assured the heavenly reward is.

No comments:

Post a Comment