Aug 7, 2014

Leaving His Parents..........Anthony 1


He is a thirteen-years-old boy, Anthony, who was martyred on the cross side by side with Luis Ibaraki who had chosen God in Yamamoto village, Saga.  His home town was Nagasaki with his Chinese father. His parents weren't believers in Jesus Christ yet.  Then, government officials permitted his parents to come to beneath the cross of Anthony in his execution.  They eagerly wanted him to abandon the Christian faith somehow. The parents of Anthony shouted.
"It's a terrible thing for parents to outlive their child, isn't it? Please, please come down.  Anthony, please, please abandon Christ and come down."

Clinging desperately the cross, his parents was partly frantic to cry out.  But, Anthony told toward his parents.
"My father, my mother.  Please rejoice. I am going to heaven from now. Father and mother, please don't cry.  I go to heaven first and am waiting for your coming, Father and Mother. Therefore, please believe in Jesus, my father and my mother, and come to heaven after me.  Be glad, please. Please be glad."

No comments:

Post a Comment